Wildflower Seed Balls in Kraft Pot | Made in USA
- Handmade with love in the USA by Pollinators & Blooms
- Beautifully crafted of natural dirt and seeds in kraft pot
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 3.5" H
- Easy to grow! Includes 30 seed balls that include 24 types of wildflower seeds to create an instant pollinator garden.
- Each bag includes 30 seed balls made with U.S. clay and 28 types of wildflowers seeds. It will also contain a mini-guide with directions to get your seed balls planted. This mini pollinator garden will help feed bees and butterflies all season long with beautiful native flowers.
- To plant, toss seed balls 3-6 inches apart in a sunny area over the soil. Keep the soil damp until some of the seeds sprout, Then water regularly until established. Not all seeds will grow at the same time. Some seeds need weather cues frommother nature, such as winterand the day length. So be on the lookout for new seedlings and flowers all year long. This helps ensure there are food sources for bees and pollinators all season long!
- Ingredients: Clay, Wildflower seeds.
- Seeds: Lupine, Cutleaf Daisy, Indian Blanket, American Basketflower, Lanceleaf Coreopsis, Purple Prairie Clover, Purple Coneflower, Annual Winecup, White Prairie Clover, Foxglove, Partridge Pea, Gayfeather, Lemon Mint, Golden-Wave, Bush Sunflower, Illinois Bundle Flower, Black-Eyed Susan, Tahoka Daisy, Butterflyweed, Winecup, Frostweed, Prairie Verbena, Common Sunflower, Rattlesnake Master, Maximilian Sunflower, Rose Milkweed, Sleepy Daisy, Tall Goldenrod, Blue Mistflower.
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3.5" H, each
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Kraft Pot of 30 seed balls)
- A maximum quantity of 2 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days!
We couldn't be more excited about this cute little steal! What a PERFECT gift for your plant lover friends... or anyone! These Kraft Pots are filled with wildflower seed balls that will bloom into something beautiful! Share these with friends and family this spring season.