We need to pick our jaws off the floor! This Whiskey and Wine Barrel Charcuterie Board is one of THE COOLEST steals we have brought you guys in a while! WOW! And did you see it also originates in the USA?! This is a MUST HAVE!
Today's deal was TRULY salvaged from an aged barrel! Whiskey OR wine... take your pick! Both?! Dont worry... we kept the price low enough to grab both options!
This will bring SO much texture, character and charm to your space... I mean, just look at it! This piece can be used to display appetizers at your next gathering or make it part of your centerpiece on your dining table or island! Your guests will ALL ask where you found such a cool piece, and you will get to fill them in on the history behind it! We LOVE pieces with a story... it just makes our hearts (and homes) so happy! These boards STILL have a faint smell of the wine/whiskey they once held. The barrel slats even show deep wood tones from the whiskey and wine that was once stored inside of them! The details in each of these boards is just breathtaking...
Pieces like this one DO NOT come around often, so get your hands on one quick!
- MADE IN USA - Barrels from Kentucky and handmade in Arkansas by a family owned and ran business
- Beautifully crafted from aged whiskey and wine barrel slats crafted together with natural deep wood tones from the whiskey/wine - oiled with linseed for a food safe finish
- Due to authenticity, boards may have slight curvature because they were once apart of a REAL barrel
- Dimensions: 8" W x 2" D x 15" H
- Due to authenicity, please expect slight variations in color, finish, size and texture - each one is truly unique!
- Packed: One per package (you will receive one charcuterie board of your choice)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within 15 business days!