These Vintage Inspired Clothespins, Set of 9 are made to resemble the real old-fashioned splint clothespins used back in the day on the farm in the countryside! For a fun twist, these split clothespins are engraved with numbers! We can imagine these used to hang your clothes on a drying line, to display in a mason jar in your laundry room, styled on a tiered tray in your farmhouse kitchen, or attached to place cards to number your table settings to help guests find their seating!
These Vintage Inspired Clothespins, Set of 9 are extra special because they are handmade with love in the USA! PLUS, only $2.99 shipping for each additional purchase!
PS - Check out how our friend @thevintageyellowdoor used hers in the pics above!
- $5 shipping for the first set, $2.99 for each additional!
- Handmade in the USA by @thevintageyellowdoor
- Beautifully crafted from wood with engraved numbers 1-9
- Dimensions: 0.5" Diameter " x 4.5" H, each
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive NINE clothespins)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within FIFTEEN business days!