With its aged appearance, rich patina, and history, this Primitive Metal Blade Food Chopper is vintage-inspired by primitive food choppers from the late 1800s to the early 1900s! It features a blade full of patina perfection and a rustic wood handle. In the past, these were handcrafted and used for chopping herbs in the kitchen of Colonial households - an old world style classic for any serious cook! Display this piece among your vintage kitchenalia or as a unique standalone accent piece. This is a decorative item and not food safe.
Antique ones can easily cost over $100, but we are bringing you this unique piece at a fraction of the price in comparison to other retailers!
PS - Check out how our friend @simplyminedesigns used theirs in the video and photos above!
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- Beautifully crafted of wood and metal
- Distressed finish makes every piece unique!
- Great way to add a primitive touch to your decor!
- For decoration only; not food safe
- Dimensions: 6" W x 1" D x 7" H
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Food Chopper)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days!