Today's steal is not only adorable but is also super convenient and functional! Do you ever find yourself coming to a halt while baking or cooking because you only have a teaspoon on hand rather than the tablespoon that your recipe calls for? How many teaspoons are in one tablespoon anyways?! Do you also have that kitchen drawer that is filled with a million different utensils and can never find anything when you need it?
Well because your answer is yes (we know you so well) you must grab this set of vinyl kitchen peel and stick decals so that you can not only get organized but also so that you can stop making measuring mistakes and ruining recipes! LOL! No more measuring conversion chaos for you!!
These mason jar conversion charts and spoon/ cup label decals measure to a total of 10 in x 10 in and will fit in almost any cabinet! Want these beauties front and center? Stick them on your kitchen wall next to your favorite tabletop mixer! These decals are super easy to apply and create such a clean and organized feel to your space. These kitchen conversion decals are perfect for a kitchen undergoing some spring cleaning, organizing a new home or as a gift to anyone who loves cooking.
We thought this steal was so unique and useful when we laid our eyes on it... we had to bring it to you!! This is a kitchen must-have for any and everyone. These are too cute not to disappear off our site in a flash, so hurry and add these to your cart asap!
P.S - Check out how our friends used theirs in the pics above! @1920farmhousereno and Sandy M
- $5 shipping for first set of decals and $2.99 for each additional!
- Beautifully crafted of black vinyl
- Individual dimensions vary, overall 10" x 10"
- Easy application! Simply peel and stick
- Decals only - Hooks and measuring utensils not included
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one set of conversion chart decals)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer
- All sales are final
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days!