These AMAZING Vintage Sewing Machine Brushes were once used to clean machinery in factories in the 1940s! How COOL will it be to have a true piece of HISTORY displayed in your home?! We can see these amazing brushes as decor on your mantel, entryway table, displayed on a bookshelf in your home office or even apart of a centerpiece on your farmhouse dining table!
Seriously, don't miss out on this AUTHENTIC piece of history! This steal is so unique and we are offering it at such a great price!
PS - Check out how our friend @rusticwildarrow used hers in the pics above!
- FOUND ITEM from the 1940s
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- Beautifully crafted of wood and bristles
- Due to authenticity, distressing, color and size may vary slightly
- Dimensions: 3" W x 5" D x 15" H, each (may vary +/- 2")
- Packed: One set per package (you will receive two Sewing Machine Brushes)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within FIFTEEN business days!