We are SUPER EXCITED to bring you a truly incredible steal with soooo much character, soooo much history, and soooooo much SOUL! Inspired by and designed to resemble old train station clocks, the unique look of this STUNNING piece has us in full swoon! Did you know railroads first installed clock stations at central points where train crews were assigned and rules went into effect stating that all crewmembers were to set their watches to the standard time as displayed by the central clock and coordinate time with each other prior to their tour of duty. We think the history behind a steal is SO cool and will speak stories in your home!
We are OBSESSED with the beautiful distressed metal finish, PERFECT size and vintage feel of this beauty AND it will definitely make a statement wherever you put it! This is the kind of piece that will effortlessly bring your space together. If you’re struggling with a long room this clock is just the solution and will make the perfect break-point!
Best of all you get this incredible piece at a CRAZY good price! Seriously we couldn’t find it anywhere else for a cheaper price! Pretty awesome huh?! TIME is ticking folks you don’t want to miss out on this steal!!
PS - Check out how our friend @fleur_at_home used hers in the pics above!
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- Beautifully crafted of distressed metal
- Double-sided clock face
- Comes ready to hang
- Hardware to affix to the wall is not included
- Bracket included
- Dimensions: 18" W x 4.5" D x 22.5" H
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one double-sided clock with bracket)
- A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days