Bold yet simple, our iron shelf brackets are the ideal piece for your future DIY project. Whether you are looking to dress up an entryway, build a complete library, or create your own open shelving, these vintage-inspired brackets will add the perfect finishing touch to your home’s décor.
The designer of this piece wanted to put an unexpected spin on shelving brackets and aspired to make sure that even those smaller details in your home were taken care of. It’s those subtle touches of weathered old-time allure that will add character and interest to your space. The distressed metal finish and rusted look make this deal a truly timeless treasure that will grace your home for years to come.
These beautiful brackets have opened so many doors for where they can be used. Create a gorgeous bedside shelving stand, a vintage-shelving stand in the bathroom, or aisles of open shelving in your kitchen to display all of your gorgeous dinnerware. And if placed in doorways they add charm and architectural interest to even the simplest space.
P.S. - Check out how our friends used their brackets in the photos above! @thedailynest @mrslaurenash @houseofsparrows @emptypocketsfarmhouse @jillykay @holly4vintage @our1880farmhouse @patinaandpearl @pocketweightlifter @shoretoshoredesign @themorrismanor & Chantell Maxwell Love and don't miss
- $5 shipping for first set, $2.99 shipping for each additional!
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- Beautifully crafted of cast iron and weathered to create a timeless feel
- Shelf not included
- Dimensions: 2" W x 9.6" D x 9.6" H, each
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive TWO brackets)
- A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days!