If you are anything like us (always on the hunt for new treasures) you will be just as HAPPY to see this amazing vintage-inspired hourglass! This beauty has got it ALL and we couldn't wait to bring it to you!!!
This distressed hourglass brings to mind the legacy of timekeeping in the 1300s and brings whispers of past stories to the surface. They fill the air and surround any space they encounter with a timeless appeal. Hourglasses were very popular onboard ships as they were the most dependable measurement of time while at sea. They were also commonly used in churches, homes, and workplaces to measure sermons, cooking time, and time spent on breaks from labor.
We LOVE the beautiful brass finish, the size, and of course the intricate design. This would look simply beautiful in your home office space, study room, or even in your shelving unit atop a few books. It paints such a beautiful picture in our minds.
- Beautifully crafted of brass and glass
- Decorative purposes only - not for time keeping
- Dimensions: 4" Diameter x 8" H
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Hourglass)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within 3 business days!