An EASY and AFFORDABLE way to add historical charm and character to any builder grade home! Simply add these to any doorway to create architectural interest... be sure to grab enough for all of your main door frames!
This piece is just DRIPPING with so much history and charm... and now you get to add this super special piece to your home! Most popular in folk victorian home era, gables were apart of the home building process and became a decorative ornament near the peak of the roofs... gables like this one were designed to be very elaborate to draw in the eye and add extra character to the outside of the home!
Today's Archetectural Salvage Natural Wooden Wall Gable mimics the beautiful looks from the victorian era and will make a charming accent piece in your home today! This gable is THE perfect layering piece for your mantel display, tabletop vignette or even gallery wall! Place this ornate piece in the corner of a large doorway to create SO much visual interest... your home will be transported back in time and will be full of character!
PS - Check out how our friend @homeonbirchpointe used hers in the pics above!
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- Beautifully crafted from wood
- Dimensions: 26" W x 1" D x 13" H
- Packed: One per package (you will receive one wall gable)
- A maximum quantity of 5 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days!