*HUGE* Deep General Store Wall Storage Basket
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above
- Beautifully crafted of distressed, dark metal wire.
- Each of the baskets is divided into 3 deep sections.
- Comes ready to hang from keyhole hangers. Screws are NOT included
- Dimensions: 10" W x 10" D x 31" H
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one General Store Wall Storage Basket)
- A maximum quantity of 4 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days!
Oh my!!! Oh my!!! Oh my!!!! Who doesn't need one of these???? Whoo-Hoo!!!! We are bursting with excitement over this AWESOME 31" TALL general store basket! These are an incredibly popular item every time we offer them, so we just know these will sell out FAST!
We’re sending you to the early 1900's general store on this beautiful morning in search of some sugar, flour and eggs for your next big bake day! The wonderful thing about this aged wire storage basket is that it continues to send us on a whirlwind through time with its effortlessly charming structure.
PLUS this is just the perfect size to go on any of your walls or table tops! It's TRULY functional and can be used almost anywhere in your house! Hanging or standing! We love that these are divided into 3 sections, so you can use them anywhere for anything:
• In the kitchen for recipe cards, utensils, tea towels, mason jars, produce and maybe cook books on top. • In the powder room for towels, supplies, soap, lotion, cotton balls, makeup and toilet paper. • In the kids' room for their storybooks and other toys. • In the foyer for bags, scarves, hats, mail, keys and phones. • In the laundry room for clothespins, laundry detergent, soap, dryer sheets, etc... • In the office and/or crafts room for your favorite supplies, tools, ribbons, cards... and the list goes on and on and on!
We LOVE the depth of this wall basket, the sections, the texture, the perfect height and we also love that the top can be used as a shelf! And YES... You are reading the price right - LOL!
PS: Check out how our friends are using their general store bins: @jcobbhome, @homeroad, @honeybefarm, @candycreekcraftsman, Misty Saraceni, @acesoforegon & Shannon Randolph Burton