Halloween brings out a lot of things, costumes, decorations galore, CANDY, and of course, Halloween Parties! Our good friend Leanna gives us two amazing Halloween Treat Recipes to wow your friends whether you are hosting or attending a Halloween party. The only thing that can make these scrumptious bites better is how you present them.....and of course, that's where Decor Steals comes in!
Spider cheese ball recipe
Turn a homemade or store-bought cheeseball into a spider with seeds, pretzels and olives. So easy and fun for a Halloween Party!
- Cheese Ball - cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic cheese spread and minced green onions.
- Divide the cheese ball into a large ball for the body and a smaller ball for the head. Make 6 small balls for the “knees”.
- Roll in chia or black sesame seeds, pressing to adhere.
- Create the spider legs from 2 plain pretzel sticks; connect pretzels with “knees” and angle into the body.
- For eyes, attach black olive halves with a dab of cream cheese.
Coffin ice cream sandwiches recipe
All you need are - Ice cream sandwiches, Black Sanding Sugar Sprinkles, and
- Use A sharp knife to cut out a coffin shape into each ice cream sandwich
- Coat evenly with sanding sugar sprinkles
- Add a bone sprinkle if you wish to the top of the coffin
- Freeze until ready to serve and eat immediately
Serve in Style and Enjoy!
Leanna choose to display her Spider Cheese ball on our beautiful Turned Wood Dessert Stand which is a site to see on its own!
While her Coffin Ice Cream Sandwiches spin in style on our Enamel Inspired Tabletop Lazy Susan for easy access anywhere you sit at the table. These will not last long either way!
Try one or both of these Halloween Treat Recipes to shine at any party this Holiday season. Check out @lifebyleanna on instagram for many more fantastic recipes as well!