Vintage inspired dough bowls have become signature deals for us in the past two years! Today we wanted to spice things up and bring you another vintage inspired piece that goes hand in hand with the dough bowls. Way before the "advanced" measuring/pouring cups we use today, pouring bowls similar to the one we are offering here were used during cooking, bathing, or even cleaning!
For generations, families in Europe used to use similar pouring bowls in the dough preparation process, bathing, washing dishes - Really anytime they needed to "pour" water!
Our pouring bowl today is a beautiful reproduction of these early 19th century bowls that were so essential in everyday life. This very unique piece lends itself to a multitude of uses and makes a great conversation-starter. Details from the original pieces like the grain of the wood are captured. There are marks, holes, and knots present.
Use it to hold and easily transport your relaxing bathing "kit", to hold some of your kitchen essentials, in your foyer as a "catch-all", on your coffee table filled with green apples or moss balls as a center piece, or even on your night stand to group your phone and bedtime book... We just love the soul and history that this piece will bring to any of your spaces!
- The Old Farmhouse| Vintage Inspired Pouring Bowl
- Vintage inspired reproduction Pouring bowl
- Beautifully crafted of resin with tons of carving marks to resemble the real deal
- Dimensions: 12” Long x 9” Wide x 2.5” High
- These bowls are rated for decorative use, and are not recommended for use with unwrapped food. Of course you could always add a tea towel or some brown paper under your food.
- Packed: One Per Package (You will receive one Pouring Bowl)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
* At the current time we only ship to locations indicated above as noted * Transit times vary and could take up to 14 business days