Elegantly delicate with a gentle ease of grace, these embossed vintage cake plates first made their appearance in the 1600’s. Originally known as salvers, these gorgeous stands prevented spillage from falling on the floor. In the mid 17th century, these stunning stands appeared in many paintings and by the mid-18th century, these glass cake stands had become the go-to display stand for desserts!
Use them to display your most amazing baked good creations! From pies to cupcakes, these elegant pastry dishes will elevate your dessert displays. Picture these lined up on a buffet table at a wedding or a special occasion filled with an endless array of desserts and treats. You could even use these to hold unexpected things such as business cards in your shop or at your desk, or even to display treasured pieces.
The possibilities are boundless with this piece, and if you enjoy beautiful vintage inspired finds, then these cake plates are the perfect addition to your vignettes!
- Embossed Glass Cake Plates, Set of 3 | Victorian Charm
- Beautifully crafted from beautiful thick glass
- Dimensions: Large: 10” x 10” x 3”, Medium: 7” x 7” x 3”, Small: 6” x 6” x 3”
- Packed: One Per Package (You will receive three Embossed Glass Cake Plates)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer.
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
* At the current time we only ship to locations indicated above as noted * Transit times vary and could take up to 14 business days