Yippee!! Today’s steal is THREE times the personality and radiating so much charisma and old-time charm! It’s another twist on our stylish crates that always seem to be flying out the door, but this time with a more versatile essence. Made of distressed oak-finish pine, mango wood and exposed nails, who ever said you can’t have functionality and beauty!?
Use each of these 3 boxes as an outdoor or indoor storage tool! These crates would be PERFECT in a window sill as a great spot to hold potted herbs and plants. Also, picture these in your living space holding extra blankets or in your bathroom housing folded towels. We love the idea of adding these to your farmhouse kitchen to hold fresh fruits and veggies or even for your favorite cook books! But WAIT!! We’ve got an even more amazing way to use these crates! Think STACKABLE! Stack each of these on top of one another to create a perfect display unit for your ironstone pitches, dishtowels, plants....or as a great spot for extra pillows and linens!
Wooden crates have been a hot trend for awhile and are becoming a stable piece that holds so many amazing use abilities! They are so authentic looking and priced so good you won’t believe it!
- Wooden Crates, Set of 3 | Vintage Farmhouse
- Vintage Inspired Reproduction
- Beautifully crafted of distressed oak-finish pine, mango wood and rustic elements. Each one of the crates features mahogany open-tops with wide gaps and exposed nails, vertical end slats with horizontal rim reinforcement slat, horizontal side slates with 2 vertical rear reinforcement slates
- Dimensions: Large: 21” Wide x 18" Deep x 13" High, Medium: 16” Wide x 14.5" Deep x 11" High, Small: 13” Wide x 11" Deep x 8" High
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive three different size Vintage Style Crates)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days