Back for those who missed it!!!
We have NEVER ever brought you anything like this!!! The reason why we went crazy for this specific washi tape is that it's not the "kiddo" version that you see all over the place! Instead it's a set of vintage inspired colors and patterns that just speak stories to us!!!
Who would’ve thought you could use tape to glam up a DIY project??! Yeah! We were all ears too when we were buying these gorgeous blue patterned Japanese Washi tapes. You can use it for all of your creative crafts including scrapbooking, gift wrapping, and even home décor! Here are some fun ideas:
- Make an accent wall by placing the tape in a cool pattern. How about a herringbone accent wall?!
- Decorate some mason jar vases for a fun window display
- Frame some posters for inspiration- Just add tape all around the edges for a lovely border!
- DIY some wall art – tape up some initials, a deer head!, or maybe a fun chevron pattern.
- Washi tape your staircase for that unexpected pop of pattern!
And you know what else? These would pair up so nicely on a backdrop of traditional blue and white China (like our Ironstone-inspired pitcher!). Tape it up and done! Now that’s vintage style at the tip of your tape, my friends! :)
- Vintage Inspired Japanese Blue and White Washi Tape, Set Of 6
- Vintage inspired color and patterns
- $5 shipping for the first set and $2 for each additional
- Each: 20MM Wide - 17 yards roughly. That's 102 yards of washi tape for $11.95!
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive SIX rolls - 2 in each pattern)
- A maximum quantity of 6 sets (That's 36 rolls) is allowed per customer. Sorry we need to make sure that we have enough for everyone!
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
Here is some more inspiration: