Back for those who missed it!!!
And we couldn't be happier when we found this Vintage Inspired Utilitarian Hourglass. This hourglass brings to mind the legacy of timekeeping in the 1300s. Hourglasses were very popular on board ships, as they were the most dependable measurement of time while at sea.
They were also commonly seen in use in churches, homes, and work places to measure sermons, cooking time, and time spent on breaks from labor.We just love the sophisticated feel this hourglass will bring to your room... Just picture it in a study or a home office... Or maybe in your shelving unit atop of a few books... So beautiful!
Did we mention that similar ones sell for over $200?!!! Just saying :)
Oh and we are offering it in TWO sizes in TWO different colors (YUP! It's super cool like that):
- Option A - 45 minutes with fine Tan Sand @ $25.50 ONLY A FEW LEFT
- Option B - 60 minutes with fine Tan Sand @ $29.50. SOLD OUT
- Utilitarian Charm | Vintage Inspired Hourglass - Pick Your Size
- Vintage Inspired Reproduction
- Frame sits on ball feet
- Crafted of clear glass with an antiqued metal frame and filled with fine sand
Option A - 6.5" Diameter x 10.5" Tall. Empties in approximately 45 minutes. Filled with fine Tan Sand @ $25.50
Option B - 6.5" Diameter x 12.5" Tall. Empties in approximately 60 minutes. Filled with fine Tan Sand @ $29.50. ONLY A FEW LEFT
Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Vintage Inspired Hourglass with tan sand)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer. Sorry, we want to make sure we have enough for everyone
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
*Mills, A. A., S. Day, and S. Parkes. "Mechanics of the sandglass." Eur. J. Phys. 17 (1996): 97-109.