The wait is over friends!! The last time we were able to bring you this amazing clock was over a year ago! Yep, April 2015 these babies sold out way faster than we ever expected and it has taken us this long to bring you MORE! Add to cart in a hurry, they will not last long :)
Inspired by the original Kensington Station clock, this beauty has soul! Kensington Station was one of the major railroad stations in Europe. Setting the industrial trend it had a grand clock like this one to keep passengers on schedule. Keep in mind that railroads and railroad stations in general played an integral part in the industrial revolution.
Industrial decor's main characteristics are clean lines, purposeful and efficient design, function, and raw reclaimed materials. Just one or two pieces is all you need to add that chic and understated elegance that pulls the room together.
We just adore the distressed clock face design, layers of wood and metal cage that add dimension and make it so interesting! Sigh…it’s a beauty. And to make it even more attractive…look at the price! We couldn’t find it anywhere else for less than $64 + shipping. Uh huh, we know, it’s pretty awesome.
PS: We partnered up with two of our favorite blogger friends, Kim from Southern Savvy Style (Left side of photo 1, photos 2-5) and Yvonne from Stone Gable (Right side of photo 1, photos 6-8) to bring you not only an amazing deal but also to show you some fun ways to use it!
- Vintage Industrial | HUGE 1887 Kensington Station Clock
- Crafted of wood and then layered with a metal cage front. We love the dimensional look this clock has!
- Operates on one AA battery.
- Dimensions: 23” Wide x23” High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one large Kensington Station Clock)
- A maximum quantity of 10 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days