WOOHOO! Another Mason Jar treasure that we ABSOLUTELY treasure! These THREE Mason Jars hanging on wood combine function and wall art to bring your farmhouse-inspired space the rustic charm it craves!
We LOVE the way the reclaimed wood and rustic metal hooks look against the glass jars, it’s a juxtaposition made to perfection :) ... Just imagine the possibilities of decorating with these jars!! You can transform it into any room or situation you can think of from dimly lit candles in a row to a fun way of organizing bathroom essentials. Here are some more ideas!
- We love the way these look when filled with bunches of hydrangeas, almost as if it was just one big bouquet!
- And the opposite it just as lovely – fill these jars with just a few stems of lavender for a classic farmhouse feel! Just another reason to stop and smell the flowers every time you pass by :)
- The candle idea – we just can’t get over how beautiful these jars would look filled with lit candles – a DIY wall sconce it is! :)
- How about using it in the kitchen for wooden spoons and other utensils!
- We’ve even seen this in a garage setting – put those hammers and screwdrivers in a classy but soo rustic way!
- Toothbrushes, cotton balls, makeup sponges, and other bathroom essentials would find the perfect home in these jars!
- And you know what would be spectacular?! A whole COLUMN of these filled with herbs and other mini plants to bring the warmth of green into your home!
- Similarly, make a terrarium showcase in each jar, how cute would that be!!
We hope you LOVE this deal as much as we do!
- Three Canning Jars Hanging on Wood | Flash Steal
- Vintage Inspired reproduction mason jars that are up-cycled into this super cool organization station!
- Jars are beautifully crafted from glass. Wall rack is wood with rustic metal hooks.
- Dimensions: 18" Wide x 4" Deep x 12" High
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive one wood rack with hooks and three hanging mason jars)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse in 15 business days.
Check out our Pinterest board for all the visuals :)