Back for those who missed it!!!
For generations, families in Europe used to use antique bowls similar to this metal bowl to mix and prepare meals. Our rustic bowl today is a beautiful reproduction of these early 19th century bowls that were so essential in everyday life. This very unique piece lends itself to a multitude of uses and makes a great conversation-starter.
These reproductions exude beauty with their authentic marks and craggy style... They feature scratch marks, chopping marks and even cracks that appear to have been mended with fasteners and some nails. We just LOVE them ~ Sigh
They can be used for all sort of display and/or storage: throw in some preserved boxwood wreath balls or some pumpkins and grounds to make a seasonal statement on your coffee table, cover it with a striped feedsack tea towel and use it to hold fruits or vegetables or just think outside the box and use it in your craft room for tools and supplies.... Just gorgeous... AND best of all is our unbeatable price that we worked VERY hard to squeeze...
- Rustic Iron Bowl | Vintage Find
- Vintage inspired reproduction
- Beautifully crafted from metal and distressed. Features authentic marks.
- Dimensions: 12" Diameter x 7.5" High (dimensions may vary)
- These bowls are rated for decorative use, and are not recommended for use with unwrapped food. You can simply add a tea towel if you desire to place food in it
- Packed: One Per Package (You will receive one found bowl)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
*What is a Flash Steal? We started our Flash Steals in the 2012 Holiday season but with all your requests we decided to bring them to you year round. We will bring you Secret SURPRISE steals that will pop-up randomly and unexpectedly on our site. These steals could happen once every few days, once a week or once a month! Regardless they will always take your breath away!
We will announce them in a special email so make sure you are signed up here. You really DON'T want to miss out! When you receive the email you have to jump over to the site before the deal is sold out! So much fun :o)