Back for those who missed it!!!
On Dasher! On Dancer! Or is this Prancer? Or Vixen? Who can tell them apart? We keep getting our tabletop deer mixed up! YOU will be able to keep them straight after they fly to your house because you get to add the antlers! How fun is that?
Once our beautiful rustic reindeer land at your house you will notice that the distressing from one to the other varies so you will know Comet from Cupid. If you also include Donner and Blitzen in your herd, keep in mind that they prefer their branch antlers not be exact matches. LOL. Oh and did we mention that each of these (without antlers) is 18"x18"!
No matter how many of Santa’s rustic reindeer you decide to line up on your hearth or mantel, you can have fun giving them each unique antlers! Choose any branches from your yard up to 3/8” thick or light them up using branches with LED lights! They are made of metal so you can also use festive magnets and stick cards and photos to them or even devise your own fun advent calendar! Feel free to pop a red pom pom nose on one so that Rudolph doesn’t feel left out!
We elves hope you are enjoying all the vintage style holiday décor we’ve been bringing you! We are having a blast doing it!
- Large Rustic Metal Deer | Add Your Own Antlers
- Beautifully crafted from rusted metal
- Dimensions: 18.5" Tall. Base is: 18" wide x 4.5" Deep - So it's really a substantial piece!
- Add your own antlers up to 3/8" diameter thick
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one large rustic deer)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer - Sorry we want to make sure we have enough for everyone!
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days