Back for those who missed it!!!
Are you in love? We so are with this vintage-inspired Milk bottle carrier set.
The shape, distressed finish and the milk bottles speak stories to us…
Today's Steal is so cool and was featured in soooo many magazines. It's THAT cool! Most recently it was featured in Flea Market Decor - Winter 2013 issue: Top Design Trends For 2014 - Under the Storage Chic section. AND on the Well Styled Home website, see here!
- Metal Wire Caddy with *LARGE* Milk Bottles
- Vintage inspired reproduction
- As seen in Flea Market Decor - Winter 2013 issue: Top Design Trends For 2014 - Under the Storage Chic section.
- Also As seen on the Well Styled Home website, see here
- Shipping is $5 whether you buy 1 or 4 sets
- Crafted of distressed metal wire and 2 glass bottle. The caddy is finished in an aged rustic patina and a wood handle. The bottles are made of beautiful thick glass.
- Dimensions- Caddy: 9.25” Wide x 11.25” High. Each bottle is: 9.25" High - accommodates 1 quart
- The bottles read: "Hickory Hills Dairy churned - pasteurized Buttermilk" AND "Hickory Hills Dairy 100 0/0 pure Pasteurzied Milk" .
- Packed: One Set Per Package (You will one crate and 2 glass bottles)
- A maximum quantity of 4 sets is allowed per customer.
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days