WOOHOO!!! It's finally back! We are so in love with the Shabby industrial mix, the layers of distressing, the impressive size and the soft white color! Oh and did we mention that it actually keeps time????
Inspired by the original Kensington Station clock, this beauty has soul! Kensington Station was one of the major railroad stations in Europe. Setting the industrial trend it had a grand clock like this one to keep passengers on schedule. Keep in mind that railroads and railroad stations in general played an integral part in the industrial revolution.
Industrial decor's main characteristics are clean lines, purposeful and efficient design, function, and natural reclaimed materials. Just one or two pieces is all you need to add that chic and understated elegance that pulls the room together
And to make it even more attractive…look at the price! We couldn’t find it anywhere else for less than $85. Uh huh, we know, it’s pretty awesome.
- Vintage Industrial | Oversized 1870 Kensington Station Clock
- Crafted of metal and then distressed to reflect years of wear and tear.
- Operates using one AA battery (not included)
- Glass covers the clock face
- Dimensions: 24” Wide x 3" Deep x 32" High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one large Kensington Station Clock)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer. Sorry we want to make sure there is enough for everyone
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days