Today we bring back our very VERY super SUPER popular Reindeer Feed Grain Sack at an incredible deal! Hurry and grab one before they all go!
How much DO reindeer eat anyway?! It must be a lot for there to be so many empty feed sacks available to make bags from! LOL. Okay so these beauties aren’t really made from reindeer feed sacks but no one else needs to know that. We’ll keep it our little secret. ;)
These hanging sacks are made from the vintage style grain sack material. They are SUPER SOFT. And just LOOK at that cool logo inspired by old prints. It’s the perfect cozy touch, any time of year in your home, cabin by the lake, or cozy little apartment. Sigh…we love cozy! We see these bags hanging on walls or doors and filled with lavender, pine cones, lighted twigs or simply little gifts!
We are continuing our tradition of offering SUPER deals. To make sure we cover ALL the bases and make you REALLY happy, we held our shipping at $5 for the first one and $2.99 for each additional piece!
PS: Check out how our Instagram friends are using their Reindeer Feedsacks: @rusticmeadowshome in photo #2, @lovebudphotography in photo #3, @grayowlcottage in photo #4, @thehardleycove in photo #5 and @ourhumblenest in photo #6 :)
- Vintage Feedsack Feel | Hanging Reindeer Feedsack
- High quality linen, woven to have the look and feel of laundered, vintage feedsacks
- $5 shipping for the first one and $2.99 for each additional
- They are 70% cotton and 30% Polyester AND are SUPER SOFT.
- Machine Washable
- Dimensions: 12” Wide x 18”High (Without Handle)
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Hanging Reindeer Feedsack)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days