Back for those who missed it!!!
We always loved Apothecary and medicine bottles! But we loved them even more when we came across this cool idea that will for sure put the vintage inspired replicas to work!
Decorating with glass is one of the hottest trends this season. With it's sleek lines and vintage reclaimed look it adds a chic understated elegance that surpasses all others. Use these glass bottles set to showcase your flowers, or fresh spring cuts.
The possibilities don’t end there though! Hang them in a cluster as a chime, hang them individually, inside or out. Wouldn’t they be perfect filled with a few sprigs hanging from overhead branches at an outdoor party or reception? Or use them as trendy pew bows instead of the traditional church look. Fill them will colored water or sand and line your window sills. Preserve your herb cuttings until you are ready to use them in the kitchen. The possibilities are beautiful and endless!
Oh and to make a sweet deal even sweeter we held out shipping to $5 whether you buy 1 or 6 sets!
- Vintage Touches | Flower Medicine Bottles, 2 Stringers with 8 Bottles
- Beautifully crafted from thick glass and twine rope. The glass is nice and thick... these little bottles with the rope weigh about 1.5 LBS each stringer.
- Flat shipping rate at $5. Buy one or six sets and the shipping will be $5.
- Dimensions: Bottles are 4.75" Tall. and 3.5" wide for one style and 2" wide for the other. The rope is 25"-27" long.
- Packed: One Set Per Package (you will receive 2 Stringer with 8 Medicine Bottles)
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
Click to see what inspired us: