Today is a GREAT day!! Last time we had these clocks back in December they sold out in just a couple hours so we have been on the hunt since then and are proud to say, THEY ARE BACK!! Hurry and grab one, they will not last long :)
Inspired by the original Kensington Station clock, this beauty has soul! Kensington Station was one of the major railroad stations in Europe. Setting the industrial trend it had a grand clock like this one to keep passengers on schedule. Keep in mind that railroads and railroad stations in general played an integral part in the industrial revolution.
Industrial decor's main characteristics are clean lines, purposeful and efficient design, function, and raw reclaimed materials. Just one or two pieces is all you need to add that chic and understated elegance that pulls the room together.
Sigh…it’s a beauty. And to make it even more attractive…look at the price! We couldn’t find it anywhere else for less than $64 + shipping. Uh huh, we know, it’s pretty awesome.
PS: Check out how our friend, Jess from ourfixerupper, used her station clock in photo #2 :)
- LARGE Distressed Station Clock | Vintage Industrial
- Beautifully crafted of wood
- Battery Operated, not included
- Dimensions: 17” Wide x23” High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one LARGE Distressed Station Clock)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days