These beautiful VINTAGE tinted glass demijohn bottles are sure to be not only eye-catching but also versatile and really functional. Demijohn bottles just like these beauties have been showing up on some VERY popular decorating shows lately so we just had to get our hands on them!! We didn't hesitate for a second when we came across these beauties and you shouldn't either!
We are in LOVE with the history and story behind each of these! Dating back to the 40s and 50s, these bottles were carried by European villagers to their local vineyards to draw wine directly from the cask! HOW COOL!
We just love the LARGE size, texture, unique color, shape.... Ok, you get the idea! It's just a statement piece all around! Put this demijohn bottle on display to add that vintage touch to any of your rooms. Just picture it filled with branches and flowers! The aromas will fill the air and ignite your senses! And not to mention that price will ignite your decor senses! No seriously demijohns are really expensive so if you ever wanted one today is your lucky day!
- Check out the video at the end of the photo carousel above!
- TRUE VINTAGE bottles from the 1940s-1950s
- Beautifully crafted from glass
- Due to authenticity, some sizes and colors may differ
Small: 7" Diameter x 15" H
Medium: 8" Diameter x 14" H
Large: 10" Diameter x 19" H
- Packed: One per package (you will receive one demijohn)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within THREE business days!