Back for those who missed it!!!
Hello Statement Maker!
We are always on the hunt for unique candelabras... It's difficult to find ones that make our jaws drop! But this one is something else: we love the shape, the uniqueness, the history (we will expand on this in a second), the size and of course the price!
As we put our designers' hats on and started to dig we found out that these candle holders were first used in ancient architecture (Some even say 400 BC) to light up rooms, temples and houses. They needed a way to group the brightness of several candles but still keep it easy enough to transport!
Sigh~ We just LOVE it! Place one or a cluster on your patio or porch table, on your dining table for romantic dinners, on a side table or night stand, in your foyer or kitchen, etc... Get cozy and dim the lights anytime, any day of the week!
You can use regular or LED taper candles... Hmmm, also citronella candles would be a good idea for the outdoors :o)
- Historic Charm | Metal Tapers Candelabra
- Beautifully crafted from forged metal.
- Dimension: 7.5" Diameter x 15" High. 1" Diameter Candle Opening
- A maximum quantity of 6 is allowed per customer. Sorry, we just want to make sure we have enough for everyone
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Metal Tapers Candelabra)
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days