Hope all you Stealers have had your coffee and ready to rock-n-roll this morning because last time we offered these crazy cool Lighted Open Arrow Signs they SOLD OUT in no time! So stop reading and add ‘em to your cart while we have some left!!
Let's take a trip down memory lane today! Inspired by the 1940's lighted marquee signs, we bring you a one-of-a-kind large "open" arrow sign! Similar signs were used everywhere in the past: Drive ins, theaters, diners, street advertisements, local convenient stores, country general stores, etc...
Our jaws dropped when we first came across this lighted open Arrow Sign. Not only are the colors the perfect retro shades and detailed with hand distressed stenciled letters, but also the bulbs are so true to original with the added convenience of a remote control! Now this is COOL! Isn't it!
Our heads are spinning with cool ways to use it: quirky welcome sign, fabulous market sign, at your booth or your store to show it's open when lighted, in your kids room to capture that historic essence, anywhere in the house you need to offer direction or encouragement, directing to an event or a reception, in the office directing co-workers where to go. Or add it to your seasonal or theatrical vignettes :)
One last thing we must mention, you probably know that marquee signs are usually SUPER expensive so we are ecstatic to be able to bring you this amazing large piece at an affordable price! Oh AND shipping still only $5 :)
- Vintage Lighted Open Arrow Sign With Remote | Your Pick
- Inspired by the 1940's lighted marquee signs.
- Painted wood in beautiful retro colors with vintage inspired light bulbs and a remote control.
- Battery Operated - Requires 2 AA batteries(not included)
- Dimensions: 28" Wide x 3" Thick x 12.5" High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Vintage Lighted Open Arrow Sign With Remote)
- A maximum quantity of 8 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within 15 business days
* At the current time we only ship to locations indicated above as noted * Transit times vary and could take up to 14 business days