Ahhh, there is nothing quite as enchanting as the sparkle of stars. During the holiday season and winter when the daylight hours are shorter and the air is a bit colder, the twinkling of the stars can add some warmth and magic to your heart. So why not bring magic inside?!!!! We did! We love it!! We have a hunch that you will too. What’s our secret? Shhhhh….it is glitter star garland!!!
You may not want to tell anyone about this beautiful star garland until after you have ordered yours. When we first saw it, everyone in the office wanted one, we had to beat them off with a stick. :-)
Remember how our designer used old documents, letters, ledger papers, billheads, receipts, advertisements, and labels in the mats and/or ribbon deals? Where She transformed all these vintage elements onto tea stained paper to bring us these thought through and precious pieces. Our sparkly stars are styled after these same old documents. They are generously sparkled and clustered into 11 groupings of three that stretch 8’!! We love the random star sizes, the ephemera and the glitter!
Drape the garland around your Christmas tree, along your mantel, the staircase, over doors, windows or even weave them into a chandelier. You can even incorporate them into your holiday table by wrapping them around evergreen garland and stretching it down the center of the table. Yup, we know. They are pure magic!
- *Long* Glitter Star Garland | Vintage Ephemera
- $5 shipping for the first one and $2 for each additional
- Beautifully crafted from wire with 33 different size stars (11 groupings of 3). The stars are covered with tea stained inspired paper and sparkling glitter.
- Each garland is 96" long.
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one long garland with 33 stars)
- A maximum quantity of 10 is allowed per customer
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within fifteen business days
* At the current time we only ship to locations indicated above as noted * Transit times vary and could take up to 14 business days