Don't you LOVE our FOUND objects? These events are a pickers heaven and a chance for contemporary lovers to broaden your horizons! Trust us, WE know!!! For those pickers, gatherers and collectors we hope you are enjoying our unique "FINDs".
Today's deal was once used as a building clay brick mold. They come to us from the Northern Areas of the Far East. They were used back in the early 1900s…
This is a true once in a lifetime chance to get your hands on a piece of history!
The trays show wear, scratches, age, timeworn marks, missing nails or small chunks knocked out (and sometimes replaced)! All due to usage and old age…
Please note that some have metal straps and some don’t… The wood used to build these molds also varies from oak, elm to beechwood. Really, whatever was available at the time of construction... Some of the wood was cleaned and lacquered and some was not!
They are very versatile and great as trays, beautiful center pieces, mail and office organizers, bathroom supplies' organizers... Be creative! Wall shelves or even leaning plate holders? :)
- *FOUND* Object: Brick Mold Tray | Circa: 1920
- Vintage find - Limited availability
- Crafted from wood with metal pieces and nails (Some don't have any metal). Each tray has a divider in the middle
- These sturdy trays show wear, discoloring, rust, scratches, age, timeworn marks, dust! All due to usage and old age… Please click on the arrows in the main photo above to see close ups and more shots…
- Dimensions vary but roughly around: 26" Wide x 6" Deep x 3" High
- Packed: One Per Package (you will receive one Brick Mold Tray - lavender bunches are not included
- Shipping Date: Leaves our warehouse within 15 business days
* At the current time we only ship to locations indicated above as noted * Transit times vary and could take up to 14 business days